Monday, December 14, 2009

Ice Cube and Dub C @ the Grove in Anaheim 12-13-09

Ice Cube 00

Ice Cube 1

Ice Cube 2

Photobucket



So I went to go see Ice cube on Sunday 12-13-2009 and I have to say I was impressed by his skills behind the mic and total stage presence. Dub C was on backup task and he too brought his A game lyrically and Crazy Tunes brought the bag of hit gangster rap choons that made the 80's the golden era of hip hop and the 90's the era of gangster rap.

The pictures really don't do the show justice, when I heard all the jams that I used to groove to in high school and remembered that Ice Cube did most of them I had new found respect and remembrance of a true icon in hip hop history and a staple of talent as he brings a certain swagger to both his music and on screen career.

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
United States
Lover of good music, helper of most, doer of some, friend to a few :)